Official Contest Rules
1. To Enter. To enter, simply complete one of the 650 AM WSM registration slips. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
2. Eligibility. Entrants must be 18 years or older on the date of entry. Employees and their families and those living in their same households of 650 AM WSM and its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies may not enter. State and Federal laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Selection of Winner. The winner will be selected at random. If a winner cannot be notified within ten (10) days after selection, or in the event of noncompliance with any of these requirements the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE AND CORRECT ENTRIES RECEIVED.
4. Prize. One winner will be selected at a time. Prize must be taken for given date. Blackout dates apply, eligible in continental US states only. All taxes and other expenses not expressly specified herein, including all transportation, are the sole responsibility of the winner (and winner’s companion). Prize is not transferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winner.
5. Disclaimer. You assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the drawing and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and release Sponsor and its officers, directors, and employees, and Sponsor’s marketing and promotional agencies from any such liability. Entering drawing constitutes permission to Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use name, photo, and likeness of winner for advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Additional Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) telecommunication, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, for any human error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, late, or damaged, and all such entries are void; and (b) your inability to access the registration site, or any other error or malfunction which may occur, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the contest. By participating in the contest, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in disqualification from contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any contest promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. In the event the contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, that is beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of the contest and to select a winner from among all entries received up to the date of withdrawal.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing does not improve chances of winning.