PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE, WSMonline.com.
Official Terms of Service: Ryman Hospitality maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the site; provided, however, that by accessing and browsing this site, you acknowledge and agree, without qualification or limitation, to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use wsmradio.com. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, alter, modify, add, or remove any of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of wsmradio.com following a modification to the terms will signify your acceptance of such modifications.
- You can download materials from wsmradio.com for your noncommercial, personal use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on such materials. No material from wsmradio.com, or any other site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Ryman Hospitality may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, for public or commercial purposes. Use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Ryman Hospitality’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
- You should assume that all information or materials you see or read on wsmradio.com are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and, therefore, may not be used except as provided for in these Terms or in the text of the site without the written permission of Ryman Hospitality. Ryman Hospitality neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ryman Hospitality.
- Images of people, places and things displayed on wsmradio.com are either the property of, or used with permissions by, Ryman Hospitality. You are prohibited from using these images unless such use is specifically permitted by these Terms or the specific language of the site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- While Ryman Hospitality uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and timely information on wsmradio.com, Ryman Hospitality makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information. Ryman Hospitality assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Ryman Hospitality is pleased to hear from its guests and customers and welcomes your comments regarding various Ryman Hospitality products and services, including wsmradio.com. We value your feedback and request that you be specific in your comments on our products and services to insure that we will be better able to serve you in the future. Nevertheless, if you transmit any communications, materials, ideas, suggestions, or submissions, including, but not limited to, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, business proposals, or other information (collectively, the “Communications”), the Communications shall be deemed non-confidential and nonproprietary (even if you mark them “confidential” or “proprietary”). Any such Communications shall become the property of Ryman Hospitality and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Ryman Hospitality is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Communications you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing commercial products using or based upon such information, without compensation to the provider of the Communications.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on wsmradio.com are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Ryman Hospitality and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Ryman Hospitality or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ryman Hospitality will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- THE MATERIALS ON OR FROM WSMONLINE.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Ryman Hospitality DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding exclusions of implied warranties. Ryman Hospitality does not represent nor warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By use of wsmradio.com, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Ryman Hospitality assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in opry.com or your downloading of any information, materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Ryman Hospitality be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or materials on or from this site. In no event shall Ryman Hospitality’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for accessing wsmradio.com.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Ryman Hospitality and its affiliated companies, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, affiliates, licensers and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach of these Terms by you. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with Ryman Hospitality in the defense of any claim; provided, however, that Ryman Hospitality reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, the information and materials on wsmradio.com are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or services of Ryman Hospitality, which are available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This site is maintained and operated by Ryman Hospitality from its offices in Nashville, Tennessee of the United States of America. Ryman Hospitality makes no representation that the products or services promoted on wsmradio.com are available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions. By downloading or using software from this site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country that is subject to U.S. export restrictions.
- These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all Ryman Hospitality site(s) and all related documentation and all copies thereof. These terms may be terminated by Ryman Hospitality, in Ryman Hospitality’s sole discretion, at any time and with no notice thereof. Upon notification of such termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site or any other Ryman Hospitality site(s) and all copies thereof.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Nashville, Tennessee. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in a writing, signed by both parties.
- If you would like to contact Ryman Hospitality, please contact Corporate Communications at One Gaylord Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37214.
Copyright © 2015 WSM Radio ® A Ryman Hospitality ® Company. All Rights Reserved.