We’re celebrating and honoring country music with a special night at the Opry House. Join us to view part one of “Country Music”, a film by Ken Burns in the Opry House with food and festivities. Ticket proceeds will benefit Nashville’s local public television station, NPT. The fun starts at 5 pm with film viewing starting at 7 pm.
- 30-minute performance by Old Crow Medicine Show
- Pre-show hors d’oeuvres 5 – 7 pm plus two drink tickets
- Entry into the Opry’s new immersive Circle Room theater experience
- General admission seat in the Opry House for a two-hour viewing of Episode 1
- One-year subscription to PBS Passport (access to an on-demand library of public television programming)
Country Music is an eight-part, 16-hour documentary by famed filmmaker Ken Burns, airing Sunday, September 15 through Wednesday, September 18 and then Sunday, September 22 through Wednesday, September 25 from 7 – 9 pm CT each night.